- Fully funded PhD studentship within the Edinburgh Earth and Environment (E3) Doctoral Training Partnership (DTP) lead by the School of Geosciences at the University of Edinburgh. The studentship is funded by NERC and by the School of Biological Sciences, University of Edinburgh (2014).
- The Genetics Society: Genes and Development Summer Studentship (2013). The link between the DRD4 and SERT genes and personality in the Seychelles warbler.
- The British Ecological Society: Undergraduate Ecological Project Support Grant (2012). Chitin and the trade-off between growth, immune response and defence against predators.
- The Whitley Wildlife Conservation Trust: Support towards Bonaire Field Assistant position (2009).
- Vera Morpott Leavers’ Award in Biology, The Cheltenham Ladies’ College (2009).
- Full Academic Scholarship to the Cheltenham Ladies’ College for Sixth Form College (2007).
Questions? Get in touch!
I love discussing my research, if you have any questions or observations, don’t hesitate to email me. You can also connect with me on Twitter.